Terms and Conditions
1. These terms & conditions will apply to the purchase of goods by you (the customer, you) and Wychwood Moon (the supplier, us, we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all goods to you. By ordering any of the goods you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The description of the goods is as set out on the website.
Any description or photographs are for illustrative purposes only, and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the goods supplied.
2. In the case of any goods made to your special requirements it is your responsibility to ensure any information or specification you provide is accurate.
3. All goods which appear on the website are subject to availability. Should an item be unavailable after ordering we will notify you and advise and supply an appropriate alternative.
4. We can make changes to any of the goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement.
2. We may contact you via email only for the purposes of fulfilling your purchase.
Basis of Sale
1. The description of goods on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the goods. When an order has been submitted to the website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will always inform you of these events without delay.
2. The order process is set out on the website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order. It is your responsibility to ensure you have used the order process correctly.
3. A contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the order. You must ensure the order confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in an order placed by you. You will receive the order confirmation within a reasonable time after making the contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any gods supplied under the contract.
4. No variation of the contract, whether it be description of goods, fees or otherwise can be made once the contract has been entered into unless the variation is agreed in writing by both the customer and supplier.
5. All discounts are honoured on a goodwill basis and are offered as part of the contract between us (the retailer) and you (the consumer) these are non transferable and not offered as a cash exchange. We are within our rights to remove any discount offered as these are goodwill based and not contractual.
Price and Payment
1. The price of the goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the website at the date of the order or such other prices we may agree in writing.
2. You must pay for all goods prior to delivery.
1. We will arrange delivery of the goods to the delivery location, within the agreed period, or failing any agreement, without undue delay, in any event, more than 30 days after the day on which the contract is entered into.
2. We do not generally deliver outside of the United Kingdom. If, however, we accept an order outside that area you may need to pay import duty and taxes as we will not pay them.
3. You agree we may deliver the goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason provided you are not liable for extra charges.
4. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the goods we may charge reasonable costs for redelivering them. You are solely responsible for collecting goods from a Royal Mail sorting office, or arranging re-delivery from Royal Mail if you fail to take delivery on the first attempt.
5. The goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the goods before accepting them.
6. Proof of posting shall be obtained at the point of postage by us and will be supplied to you upon request but we are not liable for lost or missing items.
7. If a recorded delivery item becomes lost we will provide a replacement where stock permits this or offer a refund if this isn’t available.
8. All lost items are only deemed as such after the couriers official timelines i.e 10 days for Royal Mail first class.
Risk and title
1. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any goods will pass to you when the goods are delivered to you.
2. You do not own the goods until we have received payment in full.
1. We have a legal duty to supply the goods in conformity with the contract and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation;
a. Be of satisfactory quality
b. Be reasonably fit for the purpose as set out by us in the contract and
c. Conform to their description
2. It is not failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your equipment or methods.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
1. The contract (including any non contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
2. We try to avoid any disputes so deal with these in the following way;
If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution.
We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 3 days of receipt of an email outlining the dispute.